We did not scan dbForge SQL Decryptor 3.0 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a free database tool that allows decrypting SQL Server procedures,functions,triggers and views, which supports most versions and editions of the Microsoft SQL Server and requires no DAC connection,decrypts all object types.
- Decrypt all possible object types. Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multistatement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
- No DAC connection is required. Similar tools compel you to use Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object, which may lead to certain difficulties with reconfiguring the whole server. dbForge SQL Decryptor does not require this mode, but doesn't prohibit to use it, because you can save some time while decrypting objects in large databases.
- SSMS-like Object Explorer. You can do everything in a familiar way: connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
- Syntax highlighting. A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting , which facilitates reading of source code.
- Saving definition to file. You can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
- Batch decryption wizard. Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, then save definitions to one or several files, or just alter database objects in-place.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for dbForge SQL Decryptor 3.0 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.