dbForge SQL Decryptor is a free database tool that allows decrypting SQL Server procedures,functions,triggers and views, which supports most versions and editions of the Microsoft SQL Server and requires no DAC connection,decrypts all object types.
- Decrypt all possible object types. Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multistatement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
- No DAC connection is required. Similar tools compel you to use Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object, which may lead to certain difficulties with reconfiguring the whole server. dbForge SQL Decryptor does not require this mode, but doesn't prohibit to use it, because you can save some time while decrypting objects in large databases.
- SSMS-like Object Explorer. You can do everything in a familiar way: connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
- Syntax highlighting. A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting , which facilitates reading of source code.
- Saving definition to file. You can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
- Batch decryption wizard. Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, then save definitions to one or several files, or just alter database objects in-place.
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a free software application from the Other Server Applications subcategory, part of the Servers category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
dbForge SQL Decryptor (version 3.0) has a file size of 2.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6067 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.